Sunday, May 27, 2007

You Could Be Happy

Hello my dears!
I'm sorry I haven't written in quite some time, a lot has been happening and I wanted to work it all out before I started jibber jabbering about it on here. So as you know my days at Opera Populare weren't exactly the highlight of my life and I hadn't been there for a few weeks. Problems just kept escalating and they weren't problems caused by me, it seemed everyone had a problem with everything I did and it angered them that I would just follow their rules...but I'm not 6 years old to be told how to act and when to dance and not dance, I'm sorry. So since I will not be here next season starting May 30th I would have NO rehearsals because I'm not cast for Romeo and Juliet, I'm not in next seasons nutcracker and not dancing in the school matinee performance. So, I could sit here for another month and waste my life or I could do something about it.
I'm leaving tomorrow for Varna, its amazing how life turns out. Last year when I left I for sure though I'd be there 2008 and not before, but now its a 3 year in a row deal. I love it there, absolutely adore it and would live there if there was a decent company. The company I AM working for is not horrible but very weak, I'm doing it because its a job, I'll be dancing a very difficult ballet and I'll be happy. Thankfully Opera let me go without problems, but not with the truth either ;)
I'm glad to be leaving of course but its difficult to leave something I feel is so incomplete, its a time in my life I wish I could take back, for a long time I couldn't forgive myself for something that wasn't my fault, in all attempts to change it, to make it better I feel like I failed. In reality this is not my fault and I did try and I didn't have enough control to change it....but I need to accept that and today is not that day. Nor is tomorrow. I'm ready for a fresh start, to start my life AGAIN. It just difficult to leave, to end it..to know I cant fix it anymore. I will miss the people horribly, some of my close girlfriends and of course, the boy. But I keep telling myself that what I need now, what I really need is my career, that is my key to happiness and once I get that ball rolling everything will fall into place. Everything happens as it should.
So...in Sofia fashion I'm off once again. This is my life, dancing on the tracks, I'm never in one place for too long and when I am, you know its cause I've fallen in love with it. We'll see were love gets me.
Glad I can take u all for the ride :]

World Traveling Me