Saturday, May 12, 2007

Health Kicks and Love Lives

Status: emotional confuzled
Hockey: Canada vs. Sweden...3-1. [world champs gold medal game TOMORROW]

So since I've been out of the Opera Populare (for reasons I can not yet disclose..but yes, I'm still under contract and no I'm not injured.) I've been on a total health kick..or more so the way I usually am. I find that the less I do the less I want to do, at work when I'm constantly told no, no, no it gives me little to NO motivation to want to better my body, technique or even mood. I've found new life! Its great, I workout so much now and the past three days my body hurt so much, but its that good kind of hurt. I'm also on this health juice vitamin drink, which you think only nutcases drink..and you'd be correct since that's what I am. At home I used to drive to Whole Foods for fun just cause I was bored, it was like mom and I bonding time. Next week I'm getting my hair shaped, I love the length right now because I've had it shortish for the past few years and now its about below my shoulders but I want serious layers and angles in front...I'm thinking about redying parts of it as well but I'm gonna get it cut first and then see. Have you ever noticed how a haircut can just change the enter month haha. Sometimes I adore being a girl.
I'm also really working on my french, I have a french penpal and its hard but I'm getting there (at the pace of a handicap snail but none the less!)..actually I have a few new penpals. Europe is awesome haha.
Now, I usually try not to go too in depth with my love life on dancingtracks cause a. I think its tacky b. I hate girls who think every other person in the world is interested..but I'm going to take a lil dip into it if ya'll don't mind. I was watching that show "Next" on MTV and I was thinking about going on it (not seriously!) and I was like "hmm, what qualities do I look for in a guy?". Now, there's someone I know here, a friend of mine who I'm very close to. Lets just say hes a very special person in my life and though we've never had any romantic contact at times it seems difficult for me to believe I'm still single, because my heart is 100% taken and I don't have a problem with it. After asking myself this question I thought "I couldn't really ask for more." Its true, and I don't put him on a pedestal because we argue, hes hurt me in the past and we do disagree sometimes, I know his faults. Its just an interesting place for me to be because I'm 19 and I want to party and have a good time but if he asked me to have a completely exclusive relationship I would without a second thought. I think its just the fact that you think you have an idea of a person who doesn't exist and then you meet that person and the closer you become the more astonishing it is...I used to really beat myself up about it, because I'm leaving and its going to be the hardest goodbye I've ever had, but I have faith it will all turn out like its supposed to in the end.

Me

PS. New song on the blog. and if your not on my mailing list and want to be lemme know :] just a heads up for my loverly fans. Plus u can all email me just cause u love me and miss me and want to be a valuable part of my life :] hehe.